ELB RETRALEC RECYCLING CENTRE
Pioneer Center for ELB's Management and treatment of Waste for the Community of Madrid (Recycling of Out of Use Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
Technical data of the plant
• Total surface area of the plant: 5,000 m2
• Surface Area devoted to treatment: 2,000 m2
• Remaining surface area: loading and unloading
•Maximum production capacity: 50,000 units/year (1 shift)
• Plant designed to work continuously 24h/day
Treatment phases of the Plant
- Reception process
- Disassembly of the individual parts
- Decontamination of the refrigerant circuits
- Recovery of oil and gas
- Primary crushing
- Secondary crushing
- Automatic separation of plastics, aluminum and copper
- with Densimetric tables.
- Recovery of materials
- Cryogenic Condensation.